50% deposit is taken at the time of booking. Long Weekend Reservations are 3 day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) minimum, paid in full with no refunds
RV Site Pricing
- All RV Sites have: Water, Sewer, Power, Cable, WiFi, Picnic Table and Fire Ring
- Monthly Reservations do not include cost of power / $100 Hydro Security Deposit is taken at check-in
- Above Prices do not include GST
- Price is for 2 adults and 2 children per site
- RV Sites are for RVs only
- One vehicle per site.
May 1st – September 30th – Peak Season
October 1st – April 30th – Off Season
Tent Site Pricing
- Tent Sites Include: Fire Ring, Picnic Table and WiFi
- Max 2 Tents per site
- Site cost based on 2 adults, 2 Children and 1 vehicle
- Water and Power is not supplied in a tent site
- Sinks for washing dishes located behind Pavillon
- Drinking water available in several locations
- Max 2 week stay in a tent site
- Tent Sites are for TENTS only
May 1st – October 1st
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Wether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we want you to feel welcome and to enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Adults $5 per night ( 16 years and older )
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites )
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and depending on space)
- Extra Tent in RV Site $10 per night (Only available for select sites)
Showers $1 for 3min
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
A $25 cancellation fee will be charged on any cancelled reservation. If your reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to checkin (for daily or weekly reservations) you will be able to receive a refund for the deposit you made. Monthly site reservations require 30 days notice for cancellation to be eligible for a refund. Long Weekend reservations are a 3 day minimum (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the reservation is paid in full and no refunds will be given.
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move you sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser of a site. Chances are, if we have had to change your site, you would be going into a site that was “better” than the one you had, and would be at no additional charge.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
Cape Lazo RV & Campground offers a unique Vancouver Island family camping experience. Ideally located just a short drive from downtown Comox or Courtenay, a spectacular view of the Strait of Georgia is just steps away!