50% deposit is taken at the time of booking (minimum of $25). Long Weekend Reservations, 3 day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) minimum, paid in full with no refunds.
RV Site Pricing
- All RV Sites have: Water, Sewer, Power, Cable TV, High Speed WiFi, Picnic Table and Fire Ring
- RV Sites are for RVs only. No tenting or sleeping in cars.
- Prices do not include GST.
- Price is for 2 adults and 2 children per site.
- One vehicle per site. Overflow parking is available.
- Monthly reservations do not include cost of power.
- 15 year RV age limit for Monthly Reservations.
May 1st – September 30th – Peak Season
October 1st – April 30th – Off Season
Tent Site Pricing
As we only have 3 tent sites, reservations are recommended
- Tent Sites Include: Fire Ring, Picnic Table and High Speed WiFi.
- Max 2 tents per site.
- Site cost based on 2 adults, 2 children and 1 vehicle.
- Water and power is not supplied in a tent site.
- Sinks for washing dishes located behind pavillon.
- Drinking water available in several locations.
- Max 1 week stay in a tent site.
- Tent Sites are for TENTS only. No sleeping in vehicles.
May 1st – October 1st (2018)
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Adults $5 per night (16 years and older)
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and dependant on availability)
- Extra Tent in RV Site $10 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
- Showers $1 per 3 minutes.
A $25 cancellation fee will be charged on any cancelled reservation. If your reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to check-in (for daily or weekly reservations) you will be able to receive a refund for the deposit you made. Monthly site reservations require 30 days notice for cancellation for a refund. Long weekend reservations are a 3 day minimum (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the reservation is paid in full and no refunds.
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move your sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser site.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
Cape Lazo RV & Campground offers you year-round access to a truly unique camping experience. With free WIFI, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!