RV Site Rates
All sites are by reservation only, we do not accept drop-in campers.
Wood fires in sites are permitted May 15 – Sept 15 (4pm – 11pm)
May.1st – Sept.30th
(Peak Season 2021) 5 months
Oct.1st – April.30th
(Winter Season 2020) 7 months
*Minimum 1 week stay from November – April*
- All rates are subject to 5% GST
- Rates are subject to change
- We require a valid credit card on file for all reservations
Full Service sites have 30amp electrical hook up, sewer, water, wifi & cable tv.
Sites #1 – #10, #24 – #26, #28 – #35, #42 – #48, #55 – #59
Premium sites have 50amp or 30amp electrical hook up, sewer, water, wifi & cable tv. Sites are 36ft or longer or pull thru. *Site 20 & 21 are the exception, as it is 30ft long, but is located next to the beach path and has a small view of the ocean.
Sites #13 – #19, #20, #21, #27, #36 – #41, #51, #52, #54, #60 – #63
Premium+ sites are our most popular sites. These sites will have extra privacy and space. They will still have full hook ups(sewer, water, power, cable tv and wifi for all your devices)
Sites #11, #12, #22, #49, #50, #53, #64
- All sites have: Electrical, Water, Sewer and Wifi + Cable TV
- Wifi is availabe for all your devices, at no extra charge!
- Each site will have a picnic table and fire ring
- Coin Operated Showers and Laundry are open 24/7
- Beach Access 1 min away
- On-Site Convenience (May 1st – Sept 15th)
- Pavilion with double sided fire place
Check in time – 1pm (please call first if you need a early check in)
We can not accommodate check ins after 9pm
Check out time – 11am
We usually can not accommodate a late check out
- Site cost based on 2 adults, 2 children and 1 vehicle per site.
- 1 RV per site (No tents)
- Max 6 people per site
- Max 2 pets per site, dogs must remain on leash at all times.
- RV Sites are for RVs only. No tenting or sleeping in cars.
Reservations are non-transferable. Once a reservation is made, we wouldn’t be able to put the reservation under someone else’s name.
50% deposit is taken at the time of booking (minimum of $25). Long Weekend Reservations, 3 day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) minimum, paid in full with no refunds.
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Person $5 per night
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and dependent on availability)
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
- Showers $1 per 4 minutes.
- All reservations require a 50% deposit
- Long weekends are paid in full and non-refundable
- There are no refunds on cancellations within 14 days of check-in date
- A refund will be provided if cancelled at least 14 days prior to your check-in, less an administration fee
- Daily cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee
- Weekly cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee
- Refunds are only given on original bookings, once dates have been changed, the deposit is non-refundable
- A $150 cancellation fee will be charged on all monthly reservations, 30 days notice is required for refund of a monthly reservations
- No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservations
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations that are outside of our control; weather, vehicle issues, ferry delays, etc..
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move your sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser site.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
Cape Lazo RV & Campground offers you year-round access to a truly unique camping experience. With free WIFI, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!