RV Site Rates
50% deposit is taken at the time of booking (minimum of $25). Long Weekend Reservations, 3 day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) minimum, paid in full with no refunds.
RV Site Pricing
- Site cost based on 2 adults, 2 children and 1 vehicle per site
- RV Sites are for RVs only. No tenting or sleeping in cars.
- 1 RV per site
- Max 2 pets per site, dogs must remain on leash at all times
- Prices do not include GST
*All RV Sites are Full Service*
May 1st – September 30th – Peak Season
October 1st – April 30th – Winter Season
Regular RV sites will have 30amp electrical hook up, sewer and water. Sites are max 35ft long.
Premium RV sites will have 50amp or 30amp electrical hook up, sewer and water. Sites are 36ft or longer or pull thru. *Site 20 is the exception as it is 30ft long, but is located next to the beach path and has a small view of the ocean.
- All sites include: Electrical, Water, Sewer, Cable TV and WiFi
- Each site will have a picnic table and fire ring
- Coin Operated Showers and Laundry are open 24/7
- Beach Access 1 min away
- On-Site Convenience
- Pavilion with double sided fire place
Check in time – 1pm Check out time – 11am
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Adults $5 per night (18 years and older)
- Extra Children $2 per night
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and dependant on availability)
- Extra Tent in RV Site $10 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
- Showers $1 per 3 minutes.
A $25 cancellation fee will be charged on all cancelled reservation. If your reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to check-in (for daily or weekly reservations) you will be able to receive a refund for the deposit you made. 30 days notice is required for refund of a monthly reservations. Long weekend reservations are a 3 day minimum (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the reservation is paid in full and no refunds.
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move your sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser site.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
Cape Lazo RV & Campground offers you year-round access to a truly unique camping experience. With free WIFI, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!