$30 per night
Rate based on 2 Adults and 1 vehicle
- All rates are subject to 5% GST
- 50% deposit (min $31.50) is required to reserve site
- Wifi for all your devices included
Tent Site Policies
- 1 Tent per Site / Max 4 people per site
- Sorry, no pets allowed in tent sites
- Max 1 week stay in a tent site
- Tent sites are for tents only, no sleeping in vehicles.
- Water and power is not supplied in a tent site
- Parking for each tent site is located within feet of the site but you are unable to drive into the site. Not suitable for a roof top tent
- Wood Fires 4pm – 11pm ONLY (May 15th – Sept 15th)
- High speed WiFi is provided free of charge
- Each tent site will have a picnic table and fire ring
- Coin Operated Showers and Laundry are open 24/7
- Sinks for washing dishes located behind pavillon.
- Drinking water available in several locations.
- On-Site conveinence store
- Beach Access 1 min away
- Outlets for charging cell phones etc.. in common areas
*Campfires permitted May 15th – Sept 15th, from 4pm – 11pm*
Check in time – 1pm Check out time – 11am
Please Note: As we only have 3 tent sites, we are unable to accommodate large groups
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Person $5 per night
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and dependant on availability)
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
- Showers $1 per 4 minutes.
Cancellation Policy (Tent Sites)
- All reservations require a 50% deposit (minimum $31.50)
- Long weekends are paid in full and non-refundable
- There are no refunds on cancellations within 14 days of check-in date
- A refund will be provided if cancelled at least 14 days prior to your check-in, less an administration fee
- Tent site cancellations are subject to a $31.50 administration fee ( 1 night stay )
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move your sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser site.