Tent Site Rates
Tenting is ONLY offered from May 1st to October 1st
Tent sites are for tents only. You can not drive into our tent sites.
Tent Site Pricing
- Site cost is based on 2 adults, 2 children and 1 vehicle
- 1 Tent per Site / Max 4 people per site
- Water and power is not supplied in a tent site
- Max 1 week stay in a tent site
- Tent sites are for tents only, no sleeping in vehicles.
- Sorry, No Pets allowed in Tent Site 1 & 2
May 1st – October 1st
|Monthly||*Max 1 week stay*|
****TENTING IS NOW CLOSED TILL MAY.1/2020****
*50% deposit (min $25) is required to make a reservation*
- High speed WiFi is provided free of charge
- Each tent site will have a picnic table and fire ring
- Coin Operated Showers and Laundry are open 24/7
- Sinks for washing dishes located behind pavillon.
- Drinking water available in several locations.
- On-Site conveinence store
- Beach Access 1 min away
- Outlets for charging cell phones etc.. in common areas
*Campfires are allowed during Peak Season Only, from 4pm – 11pm*
Check in time – 1pm Check out time – 11am
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
- Extra Adults $5 per night (18 years and older)
- Extra Children $2 per night
- Extra Parking $3 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Boat Parking $7 per night (Only by prior reservation and dependant on availability)
- Extra Tent in RV Site $10 per night (Only available for select sites)
- Washer $2.75 / Dryer $2.75 (machines take 2 loonies and 3 quarters)
- Showers $1 per 4 minutes.
A $25 cancellation fee will be charged on all cancelled reservation. If your reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to check-in (for daily or weekly reservations) you will be able to receive a refund for the deposit you made. 30 days notice is required for refund of a monthly reservations. Long weekend reservations are a 3 day minimum (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the reservation is paid in full and no refunds.
Site numbers can not be guaranteed. As we understand you may have booked a site specifically, we try very hard to keep you in the site you have reserved. From time to time, we will need to move your sites, but rest assured, we will never move you into a lesser site.