Cape Lazo RV & Campground is a year-round facility where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Comox Peninsula in both summer and winter seasons. You can learn more about the different Sites available by viewing the Map or Amenities sections on our website.
As we do not have regular office hours from October to April. Please fill out a reservation inquiry form and we will be in contact with you shortly. Our office is currently closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Reservation Inquiry Form
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Once we recieve the form, we will check availability and let you know which sites are available for the dates you have requested.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
Cape Lazo RV & Campground offers you year-round access to a truly unique camping experience. With free WIFI, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!
- All reservations require a 50% deposit
- Long weekends are paid in full and non-refundable
- There are no refunds on cancellations within 14 days of check-in date
- A refund will be provided if cancelled at least 14 days prior to your check-in, less an administration fee
- Daily cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee
- Weekly cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee
- Refunds are only given on original bookings, once dates have been changed, the deposit is non-refundable
- A $150 cancellation fee will be charged on all monthly reservations, 30 days notice is required for refund of a monthly reservations
- No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservations
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations that are outside of our control; weather, vehicle issues, ferry delays, etc..
Directions to Cape Lazo RV & Campground:
1) Come over 17 street bridge (Courtenay)
2) Turn right (come to Comox)
3) Left turn on Anderton
4) Right turn on Guthrie
5) Left turn on Lazo road.
6) You Found us! We're on the right-685 Lazo rd
Have you had a great camping experience with us? Share it with others on TripAdvisor!