Reservation Inquiry Form
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Once we receive the form, we will check availability and let you know which sites are available for the dates you have requested.
All sites must be reserved prior to your arrival, we will not accept any drop in campers.
Wood fires are not permitted in sites from Sept 15th to May 15th. Wood fires in each site are permitted in our summer season only.
3 night minimum stay from October – April.
*No arrivals from Dec 19th to Jan 1st
No Tenting available
Cape Lazo RV Park is a year-round facility where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Comox Peninsula in both summer and winter seasons. You can learn more about the different Sites available by viewing the Map or Amenities sections on our website.
We do not have regular office hours during our winter season.
Please fill out a reservation inquiry form and we will be in contact with you shortly.
- All reservations require a 50% deposit
- Long weekends are paid in full and non-refundable
- There are no refunds on cancellations within 14 days of check-in date
- A refund will be provided if cancelled at least 14 days prior to your check-in, less an administration fee
- Date changes must be made 14 days prior to check in
- Daily cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee
- Weekly cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee
- Refunds are only given on original bookings, once dates have been changed, the deposit is non-refundable
- A $150 cancellation fee will be charged on all monthly reservations, 30 days notice is required for refund of a monthly reservations
- No shows will be charged the full amount of the reservations
- Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations that are outside of our control; weather, vehicle issues, ferry delays, etc..
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
At Cape Lazo RV Park all sites are fully serviced. With water, sewer, power, WiFi and premium cable tv package at no extra charge. Quiet nights, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!