Monthly Stay at Cape Lazo RV Park
Monthly RV Site Pricing
Rates are for a full calendar month
|May 1 -Sept 30
||Oct 1 -April 31
- All rates subject to 5% GST
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Cost of electricity billed separately
- $100 Hydro security deposit paid at checkin
- Rate based on 2 Adults, 1 vehicle
- Cable TV + Wifi included
- Max of 2 Adults, 2 Pets per site
- 15 year age limit on RVs
- 5th wheel, travel trailer or motorhome only
- No permanent structures allowed (Decks, Sheds, etc..)
- Outside appliances are not permitted (Fridges, Freezers)
- 1 gazebo per site, must have see through sides
- Site must remain clean and free of clutter
- Sewer connection must be air tight (90-degree elbow)
- No tiny homes
All sites will have sewer, water and power hook ups in your site.
Shaw Cable TV: We provide a large shaw cable package (100+ Channels). Upon arrival, we will provide you with a form to take to our local Shaw Cable office. They will provide you with a cable box. If you choose to order movies or add extra channels, that will be billed separately to you.
WiFi: We provide free Wifi to all sites in the campground, for all your devices at no extra charge. If you would like your own personal internet, you can arrange with Shaw for your own modem, which would be billed to you separately.
Laundry: Coin Operated Laundry, $2.75/wash and $2.75/dry
Hot Showers: Private, clean hot showers are provided, $1/4min
The Ocean: Yes, how could we not list this under amenities! Located within a minute from any site in the campground. Enjoy your morning coffee on the quiet beach, also a great place for a peaceful walk. Lots of neat treasures to find and beautiful views to see!
A fee of $150 will be charged on any monthly site cancellations. If cancelled within 30 days of your arrival, your deposit will not be refunded. No shows will be charged the full amount outstanding.
Monthly Sites are on a month to month basis. You can be asked to leave immediately at anytime, without refund. Although this is a rare situation, sometimes it is necessary.
Welcome (back) to Cape Lazo
Whether this is your first time visiting or your 50th, we hope you'll feel welcome and enjoy your stay with us.
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible!
At Cape Lazo RV Park all sites are fully serviced. With water, sewer, power, WiFi and premium cable tv package at no extra charge. Quiet nights, unmatched cleanliness and a family friendly atmosphere you'll be pleasantly surprised with our hidden gem!